Monday, August 25, 2008

Introduction

Most of you reading this already know me, and as you probably already know, I am terrible about making a point to keep in touch with people. This is my attempt to at least keep any one that wants to stay in the loop, in the loop. Here, I hope to write brief updates as to my happenings adjusting to city life. But mostly I plan to use this as a space to document what I find artistically inspiring and the product of that inspiration; whether it be photography, graphic design, painting/drawing, poetry, music, short stories... basically anything I'm inspired to create. Obviously, if I'm not finding inspiration here, it's time to pack up and find another place. Keep checking in, or better yet, subscribe to it so you automatically know when anything new has been posted!
Also, leave comments, people!

No comments: